Let's Make Thank You Cards!
It's time for the Customer Thank You Card Swap. What is a card swap? A card swap is a fun way to make 5 of the same card, send them in, and get 5 beautiful cards back to use!
This is a non-demo cardswap. If you are a Stampin' Up! demo and would like more info about my demo swaps, please go here:
- This swap is for 5 CARDs. This is 5 cards all of the same design.
- This is a US swap only. Sorry no international swaps.
- All supplies/products MUST be Stampin’ Up! products.
- You may used retired merchandise, but no non-Stampin up merchandise can be used. NO exceptions.
- If you need to purchase supplies you can go to my online store here: http://bit.ly/2skpXha
- Shipping & delivery can sometimes take up to 2 weeks, so order early. And don't forget to enter your hostess code to qualify for a free gift with orders over $75. Find the current hostess code at my website https://www.stampmesomelove.com/monthly-special-gift/.
- The cards must have at a minimum of 2 layers.
- Please do your very best work, clean cuts, straight layers, evenly stamped solid images.
- DUE TO SIZE OF GROUP PARTICIPATING, ONLY ONE SWAP MAY BE SUBMITTED.
- A standard “card” is considered a “post card” style 5-1/2 x 4-1/4″. This can be achieved by cutting an 8.5×11 sheet in half. Either 5.5 x 8.5 scored at 4.25 or 4.25 x 11 scored at 5.5 or some combination of that so that it fits in a standard size envelope.
- All swaps MUST be in a Stampin’ Up! clear envelope, ready to display upon receipt. Item #102619. http://bit.ly/2hre9Wi. Or you may use the Clear Bags envelope. http://bit.ly/2mmBf5s
- This is so cards do not get mangled. Cards without the clear envelope will not be allowed in the swap. No Exceptions. (If you don't have these envelopes, send an extra $1 per swap and I will put your cards in envelopes. I have extras)
- Other than the clear envelope, you do not need to include an actual envelope. This is strictly a card swap. If you include a paper envelope, you may not get envelopes back in your swaps.
- Include a piece of paper (not attached to the card) with your name and any contact information you would like to provide.
- Supply lists and details are optional and always appreciated.
- Swap card designs MUST be exclusive to this swap
When is my Cards due?
- SWAPS ARE DUE to me NO LATER THAN FRIDAY JANUARY 11TH, NO EXCEPTIONS. I live in Kentucky so plan accordingly on how long it will take you to mail your swap.
- Any swaps received after that date will be returned unopened.
- Mail them early to avoid last minute stress. Local customers can drop them off at my house.
- Place each individual swap card in a Stampin' Up Clear Envelope: http://bit.ly/2hre9Wi or from ClearBags.com: http://bit.ly/2mmBf5s
- Place cards in a gallon sized zip lock bag. IMPORTANT: Mark your NAME on each bag.
- You MUST include a SELF-ADDRESSED, POSTAGE PAID Return Envelope or Box, tracking number. Flat Rate Priority envelope is recommended, you can use click and ship labels on USPS.com. ***DO NOT require that your package be signed for.
- ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED IN PRIVATE FB MESSAGE OR EMAIL
I have a facebook event page where you may go to “mark” that you will be attending so that I may give you the mailing address. Here is the link to the facebook group event page.
If you do not have facebook, you may contact me directly by clicking here to email me or by texting me at 512-565-5319.
For local customers in the Lexington, KY area, you may drop your swaps off instead of mailing them, but you must include the postage paid Return Envelope or Box, or you may pick it up from my home.
I’m excited for the swap. Let me know if you have questions.
Would you like access to my Free Resource Library?
Would you like to remember this page to come back to later? Save it on your favorite Pinterest Board!