Today I want to share with you the items used to create the Spring Flower Floating Die Cut card I created for the March 2019 Card Swap that I hosted. As of today, I have not had time to create a step by step tutorial, but I plan to do that in the next couple of weeks, so keep checking on this post to see when that happens.
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission but it won’t cost you a penny more)! The income I make helps me with the expenses of this blog. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
- Neenah Solar White 110lb cardstock
- Ruffled Flowers (stampset & die) ~ Altenew, Scrapbook.com (stampset), Scrapbook.com (die)
- Because You (stampset) ~ MFT
- Misti Stamp Positioning Tool ~ Amz, EH, Scrapbook.com (The Misti is not required but makes life a whole lot easier to stamp multi-step stamps
- Stampin' Up! Ink ~ Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Old Olive
- Copic Sketch Marker “Moss YG67” ~ EH, WS
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink ~ Amz, or Scrapbook.com
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine
- Foam Squares ~ Gina K Designs, Amz, Scrapbook.com
- Frame die ~ MFT
- Craft Purple Tape ~ Amz, EH,
- Glad Press-n-Seal