So you think you might want to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and join my team?
Answer these questions below and see if you might be a good fit for my team.
- Do you enjoy paper crafting? Especially using Stampin' Up! products?
- Do you enjoy getting together with other women to craft?
- Do you like getting discounts?
- Would you like to earn a little extra money to support your crafting habit (notice I didn't say addiction)? – (By the way, selling is not required to be on my team. I welcome hobbyists.)
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you might see a benefit to joining my team.
Here are some of the benefits you will receive when you join my team:
- Minimum 20% discount on all products
- Pre-ordering on all catalogs
- Access to Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Planning Place Facebook group.
- Access to Stampin Connection – a demonstrator only online community, sharing of samples, idea, and tips.
- Stampin Success Quarter Magazine filled with creative & business ideas.
- Weekly Stampin Success emails also filled with card ideas and business tips.
- 2 Months free of the Demonstrator Business Website.
- Eligible to earn FLEX points – a rewards program for demonstrators to earn more FREE stuff.
- No Selling Required – only if you want to. Just take the discount.
- You can customize your startup kit and order whatever product you want!
- Opportunity to earn Annual Incentive Trips
Get your starter kit for $99!
Choose $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products of your choosing. This means you can choose any item from a current catalog, including 10% off bundles. And the kit also ships free so you save another 10% off! Once you purchase the $99 Starter Kit and join, you can stock up and save 20% or more on your favorite Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks and tools PLUS earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and Stampin’ Up! promotions. Check out the flyer below to get an idea of what you might choose for your Starter Kit! I am always available to give you advice on what you might want to choose too if you are having a hard time deciding 🙂
Be first! Preview and pre-order new products a month in advance–one of my favorite benefits. The holiday catalog demonstrator pre-order begins Aug. 1. TheOccasions Catalog demonstrator pre-order begins Dec. 1. Even more fun with your discount!
Earn extra MOOLA and/or free products! Stampin’ Up! offers a fun opportunity to share your passion for stamping and earn extra income and product. The choice is yours!
Up to almost 6 months to test drive benefits & discounts. From the time you join through the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter you can “test drive” demonstrator discounts and benefits. Stampin’ Up! quarters are Jan. – March, April – June, July – Sept., Oct. – Dec. For example, if you were to join in July, you would have until Dec. 31 (Oct. – Dec. is the first full quarter) to reach your first $300 in sales to renew for Jan. – March.
There is no penalty to drop! If you reach $300 in sales by the end of the first full Stampin’ Up! quarter (Dec. 31), you renew your demonstrator discounts and benefits for another quarter. If you don’t reach $300 in sales, you can “drop” with no penalty.
Just want to be a hobby demonstrator? There’s no obligation to host workshops or parties, sell products to others or personally purchase anything beyond the kit!