So I taught a class today at the Woodford County Library and here is one of the projects we did. I just love the Delightful Daisy stamp set and coordinating punch. Pretty simple card, but the Designer Series paper (DSP) spruced it up with very little effort. Check out the Christmas card we also did using the Star of Light stampset and coordinating framelits.
Here's my color palette:
- Pre-Cut Cardstock
- Calypso Coral 8.5″ x 5.5″ scored at 4.25″
- Whisper White
- 5.25″ x 4.0″ (mat for card front)
- 5.25″ x 1.0″ (for sentiment)
- scrap paper at least 2.75″ x 2.75″ (2)
- Delightful Daisy DSP 5.0″ 3.75″ (be mindful of the direction of repeating patterns)
- Stamp Images
- Stamp two daisys from the whisper white scrap paper in the calypso coral ink.
- Stamp the center of the daisy in daffodil delight in the center of one of the daisies.
- Stamp sentiment on 1″ whsiper white cardstock.
- Punch Daisies
- Using the Daisy Punch, turn the punch upside down so you can see the die exposed.
- Insert the stamped image in the punch and line up the image to the die. You may need to trim the corners to be able to rotate to allow the image to align perfectly.
- Once the image is aligned, close the punch down and punch out the shape.
- Assemble card
- Apply a small amount of snail to the back of the daisy that has the yellow center. Off center the two daisys together and press together to adhere them to each other.
- Apply a dimential to the back of the assembled daisy.
- Adhere the DSP to the white card mat with snail.
- Adhere the 1 inch sentiment to the card front snail.
- Adhere the assembled card front to the card base with snail.
- Remove the tape from the assembled daisy and adhere to the card front.
Download and print a copy of this tutorial.
Get Access to My Card Tutorials
Subscribe, (It's FREE) and I'll send you the password to my top secret libary filled with my tutorials. Subscribing gets you on my weekly newsletter with details about my new files!
Success! Now check your email to confirm your subscription. The password to the library is stamplove — copy and paste that into the resource library. Your email confirmation also contains this information.
If you already have your password, enter the FREE resource library here.
Here is what I used to make this card!
Hope you liked this project! Subscribe below to get more card inspiration sent directly to your email!